Photography Foundation Transparent
With Fractionated Silica Complex and Prismatic Hue Correctors
PHOTOGRAPHY FOUNDATION TECHNOLOGIES
FRACTIONATED BLURRING SILICA SUSPENSION
Nano fractions of silica-based prisms create light confusion to reduce the looks of visible lines and pores immediately without looking like traditional makeup, while specifically creating a perfect backdrop to highlight facial features through the camera lens.
PRISMATIC CAMERA HUE YELLOW-RED CORRECTORS
Ultra-advanced super-fine hue correctors black out unwanted tones in real life while creating the look of angular shadows for more definition on camera.
PRISMATIC GOLD TECHNOLOGY
Adds a discreet golden glow instantly for a visibly radiant, healthy-looking skin while adding a cinematic look in photographs.
OIL-FREE BIO-SUGAR COMPLEX
Super-light oil-free biotechnology complex is clinically proven to offer comfortable hydration immediately with an effect that lasts with continued use.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';