With marine saccharides, Australian pepperberry, tea polyphenols and rose for multi-depth water density
SUBQ MIST TECHNOLOGIES
MARINE EXOPOLYSACCHARIDES WITH GLUCURONIC ACID
Concentrates hydration density with a higher water-retaining capacity than hyaluronic acid, offering immediate and lasting oil-free hydration.
PURIFIED GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS AND GOLDEN EYE GRASS ROOT
Synergistic plant biotechnology soothes the skin immediately and reduces signs of irritation.
Reduces signs of inflammation and of redness associated with extraneous stressors, leaving the skin feeling calm and comfortable.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';