Booster, Pore Flush
With bio-derivatives of Buchu and Bridewort in a base of natural marine polymers
PORE FLUSH TECHNOLOGIES
A biotechnology derivative that acts as a solubilizer of congestion within pores to flush them out. The name of the product is inspired by the pore-flushing activity of this technology.
Helps reduce visible sebum accumulation within pores which can cause pores to appear enlarged.
NATURAL MARINE POLYMERS
Forms a natural, non-clogging marine-derived film to tighten pores immediately and visibly reduce sebum even further through a different pathway than that offered by other technologies within the formula.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';