12 Hour visible oil blocker and pore vanisher
Mattifying should not mean drying. In fact, matte skin should be just as comfortable as oily skin. Matte 12 uses advanced elastic spherical polymers that bind to oil but do not make the skin feel dry.
Here are some very good facts about these spheres:
+They allow Matte 12 to repel water and bind only to oil so the product doesn't dry out the skin (in fact, Matte 12 can easily be used on dry skin for a matte finish);
+They are elastic and form an incredibly soft finish to the skin;
+They are nearly-perfectly spherical in shape (unlike many powders) making them a fantastic base that can work under any makeup (or used happily alone);
Matte 12 is intended for all skin types including dry skin. On most skin types, the effect of the product will last until rinsed, for up to 12 hours. For very oily skin types, an additional application throughout the day may be needed.
(Note: This product contains highly unique technology that may work well under makeup as well or mixed with other products like hydrators. We encourage that you get creative with the use until you achieve an ideal balance for your skin needs.) Avoid product contact with dark fabric as it may leave a residual (temporary) white effect. Avoid contact with hairline as the product may leave a temporary white residue.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 17ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';