Daily visible oil and pore control serum
A fast-acting multi-functional serum to reduce the looks of pores (number and surface), shine, congestion and dermal impurity.
PORE CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES
BITTER MUSHROOM CONCENTRATE
Pores appear to disappear quickly both in number and size with this biotechnology derivative from a very bitter mushroom.
Polymeric derivatives from marine algae balance out the shiny appearance associated with congested skin types, without drying out the skin.
PISTACIA LENTISCUS TREE RESIN
Encourages both the look and feeling of skin purity for a comfortable surface.
SURFACE BALANCE PEPTIDES
Two peptide technologies (chains of amino acids) improve skin texture appearance without the added shine that normally results with alternative skin renewal methods.
To help skin look free of shine and sebum congestion.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';