With Keto-Sugar, Reactive Glutathione, Melanin Peptides and Radiance Peptides
A novel peptide technology to encourage a glowing, natural-looking backdrop of visibly radiant tone.
A purified keto-sugar that reacts with skin amino acids to produce a golden tone within 2-3 days without the sensory drawbacks associated with DHA (the technology used commonly in self-tan and short-term radiance-boosting skincare).
OXIDIZED REACTIVE GLUTATHIONE COMPLEX
Superior form of the amino acid L-Glutathione with extremely high stability to even the appearance of skin pigmentation.
RADIANCE PEPTIDES COMPLEX
Next-generation peptide complex uses a novel approach to achieving radiance by creating visible skin tone confusion.
Advanced binding agent optimizes skin exposure to active technologies for a boosted effect.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';